CellUnlocker How Tos
8:47 am June 23, 2021
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 can be unlocked to be used on other network such as, Sprint, Boost, Cricket Wireless, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Verizon and other networks worldwide. Unlike most Samsung devices from GSM carrier unlocks which requires an 8 or 16 digit unlock code, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 can only be unlocked remotely by one of our certified technicians. Cellunlocker.net can guarantee getting you the unlock with our live chat support for scheduling a time frame.
The process is fast, easy and 100% Guaranteed.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Unlock Instructions:
1. Enter the Phone’s IMEI number and input your phone’s Model, Network, and Build number in the notes on this page Samsung Remote Unlock
2. Download http://anydesk.com/remote-desktop (PC supported only) and send us the AnyDesk address so one of our technicians can connect to your PC and device.
3. Make sure device is at least 50% charged
4. Contact us by phone or email with your Phone’s IMEI number, Build Number, Phone model, and Anydesk ID
5. Accept the invitation for the technician to unlock the device and thats it! Your Phone will be permanently factory unlocked!
1. Window’s PC
2. USB cable to connect to PC
3. Anydesk installed on your PC
4. Phones Build Number (Settings > About device > Software Information > Build Number) ex: RP1A.200720.012.G988USQS2DUE2 OR you can find it in “recovery mode”
It’s that easy. If we are unable to unlock your Samsung phone you will be refunded 100%
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3