What is Icloud
The Icloud service on apple devices is a security feature and it is developed by Apple Company in other to protect their Customers from accidental loss of their important data, and other documents .In this article you will find how to bypass icloud activation lock free if you ever lost the apple id.
It is also developed to protect apple devices users from device thefts because it makes tracking or locating a lost apple device simple.
Benefits of icloud
- Keeping your photos safe and intact even if you lost the device or if it get damaged and it become unusable .
- To keep your Videos safe and intact even if you lost your device or if it spoil and become unusable.
- Protecting your files like C.V or other documents ,even if you lost your device or the device get damaged and become unusable.
- Locating or tracking your apple device if it ever got missing .
How to activate and use Icloud
To activate and use icloud ,you must have an apple id or click here to create an Apple id, after successfully creating your Apple id , start by
- Updating your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest iOS or iPadOS, and your Mac to the latest macOS.
- Set up iCloud on all of your devices.
- Make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices.
- If you have a Windows PC, update to Windows 7 or later and download iCloud for Windows.
- If you have a device that can’t update to the latest iOS or macOS, see the minimum system requirements to use iCloud Drive.
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap iCloud.
- Turn on iCloud Drive.
You can find your iCloud Drive files in the Files app.
If you’re using iOS 10 or iOS 9, tap Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Turn on iCloud Drive, and tap Show on Home Screen. Then you’ll find your files in the iCloud Drive app.
On your MAc
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don’t need to click Apple ID.
- Select iCloud.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, if you need to.
- Select iCloud Drive.
If you want to add the files from your Mac Desktop and Documents folder to iCloud Drive, update your Mac to macOS Sierra or later then turn on Desktop and Documents. On your Mac, you can find the files on your Desktop and in your Documents folder in Finder under iCloud. If you add a second Mac Desktop, the files from your second Mac won’t automatically merge with the files on your first Mac. Go to your Desktop and Documents folders in iCloud Drive, then look for a folder with the same name as your second Mac.
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Select Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.
- Click Upgrade to iCloud Drive, if you are asked to upgrade.
On windows Pc
After you set up iCloud Drive on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can set it up on your Windows PC.
- Go to Start, open Apps or Programs, and open iCloud for Windows.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Select iCloud Drive, then click Apply.
After you set up iCloud Drive, any documents that you’ve already stored in iCloud are automatically moved to iCloud Drive. Your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch keep your files in the Files app in addition to the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps. If you don’t see your files in these apps, they might be on a device that doesn’t have iCloud Drive turned on.
TURN ON FIND MY PHONE TO BE ABLE TO LOACATE YOUR DEVICE IN TIME OF MISSING OR STOLEN
Here’s how to bypass Activation lock
Tbis method uses WIFI connection and DNS
It is now obvious that all of the people who have been claiming to unlock Apple Icloud failed , some people have been scammed while being desperate to remove activation lock.
here i bring to you the only working bypass method that requires wifi connection called DNS bypass
what is icloud DNS bypass?
Every time you setup your iOS device after a factory reset or restore, your iOS device will send an activation request to Apple server. Apple processes the request and shows the status of your device. And if your device’s Find My iPhone function is ON, iCloud Activation Lock screen will pop up, asking you to provide the apple id used to setup Icloud.
If for any reason you are unable to provide the correct apple id and password of the device ,you wouldn’t be able to access the device menu and use it.
Icloud dns bypass limits
- DNS bypass doesn’t allow you to access all the features of an iOS device. You will have access to limited features.
- It doesn’t work for all versions of iOS devices. It may prove effective for older iOS devices, and may not function for newer versions.
- iCloud DNS Bypass is just a hack to use your Apple device and not a complete unlock. Complete unlock not found yet!!!
How to set it up
1 – On the screen, choose your country and language and click next
2- you will be directed to the WIFI setting page, asking you to connect to a WIFI network. Alongside the WIFI network, look for ‘i’ symbol.
Note: if you don’t see ‘i’ symbol alongside WIFI network, then press Home Button> More WIFI Setting, and look for it.
You need to disconnect to the WIFI network. Once you find ‘i’ symbol, go to the connection settings and select Forget this Network.
3-click ‘i’ and enter a DNS server to bypass iCloud Activation Lock according to your location, against DNS tab. Choose the one from the list below:
Type in any of these Dns ip addresses into the dns address
- USA -22.214.171.124 *ASIA-126.96.36.199
- SOUTH AMERICA- 188.8.131.52 * Australia and Oceania-184.108.40.206
- EUROPE-220.127.116.11 * OTHER COUNTRIES-18.104.22.168